Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pics from the anniversary celebration

Here are some more pics of the anniversary celebration we threw the parents on June 1st.  :-)



old door we used to display 8x10's of mom and dad's wedding from 1972

One of the couples competing against Mom & Dad in the "Newlywed Game" -- it was rigged so mom and dad would win. ;-) (this couple did just as much - if not more - work than me and my sister did to pull this party off!!)

burlap wrapped mason jar with tiles we used for decor & favors

my husband with two of our friends who traveled  all the way from Savannah to play the song we wrote for the parents

I like this pic of mom and Dad - they look so mischievous!


My mom with one of my favorite uncles (by the way, I have 8 uncles total!!!)

the vanity my cousin refinished - we used at the entrance to display more pics of Mom and Dad

Thanks to the Pine Valley Fire Department for allowing us use of their facility!

The family


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment