Tuesday, June 12, 2012

25 Things

I ran across a "25 Things" post on my favorite southern DIY blog (perfectlyimperfectblog.com) and felt inspired, if you will, to entertain you with my own.  So, here goes...wait, I'll give you time to get some popcorn first.......OK, ready?

 1.  I REALLY, REALLY want to have more time to do some furniture refinishing the way I WANT to do it!
 2.  Nicer weather would be nice, too, since I'm wishing...
 3.  I'm really thankful that my husband puts up with my phases. ;-)
 4.  Mountain Dew is still REALLY tempting.
 5.  I get stressed out and want food, even though I know I want food only because I'm stressed out.
 6.  I have a VERY photogenic little boy!
He picked out his own clothes for church this day :-)
 7.  That little boy is growing up waaaaaaaayyy too fast!
 8.  I like the smell of my home after a really stressful day. (or any day for that matter)
 9.  Some people like rain.  Not me.  I'm a sunshine-y type of girl!
10. Sometimes I feel like my little sister is my daughter - I'm fiercely protective of her! (I just can't let her know that all the time.)
11.  Her daughters are very precious to me - and I can't wait till they come spend some time with me this summer!
12.  I believe there's power in music of all kinds.  I'm not one of those who go overboard with this, but I refuse to listen to negativity, especially in my choices of music.
13.  I regret that I never finished college, but I love where I am in life right now!
14.  My husband's and my calling to the ministry is the most exciting and terrifying thing to me. :-)
15.  I kind of like being the wife and mom of a couple of geeky guys.  Star Wars and Legos will always have a place in our home...
16.  We almost lost my son when he was 20 months old, when he stopped breathing after a febrile seizure.  I still have nightmares about that day, but he has not had a seizure since!
17.  I'm blessed to work with some pretty awesome people.  Some get on my nerves more than others, but they are always good for a laugh!
18.  Sometimes, I just have to listen to some Big Band/Swing music!  Try it - makes you want to dance! ;-)
19.  When I drink sodas, I prefer a bottle over a can.  It's a weird thing, but I have to be able to see my drink, and you can't tell if something's floating in a can...
20.  In another life, I would have been a midwife.  I think one of God's most beautiful miracles is the birth of a baby.
21.  My best friend in the whole world is having her first baby in less than 3 months! I'm very excited!
22.  If I could pay my bills being a SAHM, I would do it in a heartbeat!
23.  I really like my bodybugg now that I've learned the secrets to linking it to my iPhone!
24.  I broke a mirror today... but I bet I'm not going to have 7 years of bad luck! (My Bible says differently...) LOL
25.  I like flip flops.  This is what is hanging in my office>>>>

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment