Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A Quick Motivation Quote List

Whew, what a weekend! After a backache, and 3-day migraine, more trips to the chiropractor and getting to see most of our family over the weekend, I am pooped!  We've not started doing the morning work outs yet, since exercising with a backache and migraine is NOT my idea of fun...but I'm going to do that tomorrow morning, since my headache is gone, praise God!

Since I've been sitting a lot the last few days, I've had plenty of time to think about why I want my life to be different.  I've outlined a few of my motivation points, but today I thought I'd make a list of my favorite quotes to help me keep the focus when the going gets tough (as it's been the last few days).  Hope you enjoy too!  And feel free to share some of your favorite quotes in the comments!

"No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everybody on the couch."

1/2 block, 1/2 mile, or 1/2 marathon - all are steps in the right direction. #fitness #motivation from Tone-and-Tighten.com



"You may be disappointed if you fail, but you're doomed if you don't try."



A Home Gym and Walking is a Great Exercise Program


"I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me (HIS) strength." Phil 4:13


.



Make it a great week, y'all!


Photobucket



1 comment: