Saturday, May 19, 2012

NSV's...my own list

So, here's a list of things I'm thankful for  - things that I owe purely to my newfound commitment to fitness!


  • went down a pants size
  • lost 25+ lbs
  • playing with my son is a lot more fun for both of us!
  • when I started out a few weeks ago it took more than twenty minutes for me to walk ONE mile.  Now I'm at just under 17 minutes for walking one mile.
  • I'm running at an avg speed of 4.5 on the treadmill
  • people are noticing that I'm losing weight
  • clothes fit much better (didn't realize how freaking tight they were till they started fitting RIGHT!)
  • I actually feel worse when I DON'T exercise
And, things I need to work on:

  • staying committed to healthy eating ALL day
  • exercising in the morning vs. evening - it helps me drink much more water throughout the day!
  • my posture (see previous post)
  • walking more at work instead of being so chained to my desk ---makes me wish I could afford one of these:

A LifeSpan treadmill desk.  I want one!  But seriously, why did they have to put an old guy on there?  Don't they know that hot, fit working moms want them too?? ;-)

So that's it for the Saturday list.  Now on to my favorite grocery store for healthy food choices for the rest of the week!!

PS - we are working on something REALLY big that's got my creative juices flowing!!  So be ready for an AWESOME DIY/shabby chic kinda post coming up soon!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment