Saturday, September 24, 2011

Livin' Like I'm Fit

I've been on this particular leg of my journey for just a few weeks now, but somehow, I've managed to lose 5.1 lbs! The only real changes I've made are being deliberate about drinking water vs. Mountain Dews and cutting out (most) snacks. I say "most" because I still have at least a banana or crackers, etc. for a snack. I only *really* exercised one time all this week, and made smarter choices for my food options.

The deeper you get into this, the easier it becomes, for sure. I've been listening to the "Fat2Fit" podcast today (check 'em out here), and one of those episodes mentioned that if you live your life like you will "when I'm fit" right now (instead of waiting till you're "FIT" to start living that way), then after you lose your weight, you won't have too hard a time trying to maintain, etc. And most of the battle of losing weight will be taken care of.  I mean, let's face it, if I had 'lived like I were fit' before now, I wouldn't be in this predicament, now would I?

So, that's my mantra - I'm gonna "live like I'm fit"!

No comments:

Post a Comment