Thursday, March 22, 2012

Moving Day!

It has been so crazy lately!!  My Dad wound up having a heart attack a couple weeks ago - in the recovery room after a heart cath - so I was with him for about 4 days in the hospital.  Since then, work has been crazy, church life busy, and this weekend, it looks like my dear, sweet husband and I get to move an entire house almost by ourselves!  We are moving from the house we've lived in for 4 years to an apartment closer to the church, and 5 of the helpers we had lined up wound up having other plans, so thank God one of the youth staff will be able to help us Saturday with moving some things.  We haven't made a big deal about moving because people talk so much, but I will be REALLY glad when this is over!! 

Somehow, I've managed to pretty much stay on my healthier-lifestyle-diet.  I've had exactly two Mountain Dews since 2/21/12 - one because I was about to fall asleep while driving back to Savannah from Valdosta and the other was flat-out because I was stressed out and caved. 

However, in spite of all that, I've managed to lose a whopping 16 lbs in the first month of my new lifestyle.  Not too shabby!  ;-)  I am very excited about settling into our 'new' place and getting back to a routine that includes exercising and actually cooking instead of grabbing fast food so I don't have to wash more dishes before moving day! 

Hope you all have a great spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment